Barton Legal Limited is a leading construction and commercial property law firm, with offices in Leeds and London, offering clear and high-quality advice to national and international clients. We are recognised by the Legal 500 and Chambers as experts in Construction and Engineering Projects.
Having started the business in May 2007, we have successfully developed a team of ambitious and successful individuals who all share our core values and are passionate about the journey we are on.
The Opportunity – Senior Construction Solicitor
We are looking to expand our construction team with an individual who has the experience and ambition to join us with our exciting growth plans.
Working alongside one of our directors and with a very enthusiastic and professional team of trainee solicitors, you will have the opportunity to develop our existing client portfolio, with the support, reputation, and infrastructure in place to be successful.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for the right individual to join and help build the business and client base.
The successful Senior Construction Solicitor, will have/be:
- Qualified Solicitor minimum 4- 5 years PQE
- Strong understanding of and experience working in contentious and non- contentious construction law would be an advantage
- Experience within either Construction law or Commercial Dispute Resolution
- Strong analytical and problem – solving skills
- Ability to innovate and create commercial solutions
- Outstanding negotiation skills, willingness to learn and to take on responsibility at an early stage.
- Strong attention to detail, well organised and thorough and able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a small team
- Motivated and career focused
- Competitive Salary & Package with excellent development and growth opportunities